Benefits of the Turb-O-Web™ System.
Faster Web Production.
Using high speed saws to cut multi-faceted webs the beats the use of moulders and cutting individual angle webs.
Cutting in bulk ahead of time is more efficient than cutting specific webs for particular jobs and cutting “off-line” frees up the production saws.
Increased Plant Capacity.
Because the Turb-O-Webs are cut “off-line” and in advance, the plant’s existing saw shed will have fewer truss parts to cut than before.
Less cutting means more jobs reach the tables per day.
Even if only one standard Turb-O-Web is used to every four other parts there will be 25% more parts available for assembly.
Easier Truss Assembly.
Webs which have no left or right side: no top and no bottom are obviously quicker to place correctly into the assembly table.
This is especially useful with less experienced assemblers.
Fewer Unique Truss Parts To Manage.
Each standard length Turb-O-Web used would replace a number of different unique webs around that Turb-O-Web length.
So the number of unique truss parts in a job will be reduced and this gives an opportunity for improved material flow including ease of pulling parts for assembly.
The reduction in unique parts could be significant and in sloping flats, for example, the reduction would be very high.
Better Customer Response Time.
Because less cutting is required before a job can be pressed it follows that all jobs have the potential to reach the assembly tables faster.
This makes it possible for production to be more responsive to scheduling changes.
Efficient Recycling Of Lumber.
Surplus lumber, off cuts and the like can be accumulated in groups by length. This accumulated lumber can then simply be recycled into Turb-O-Webs in batches, thereby efficiently recovering the full value of the lumber.
Less Downtime And Mistakes.
Holding webs in stock can save valuable time if a new web is required. It is far easier to pull another Turb-O-Web than have the sawyer cut another angle cut web.
The US Patented Multi-Faceted End
for roof truss web.
The US patented Multi-Faceted end for roof truss web assists efficient production of wood roof truss webs and so enhances roof truss production.
Multi-Faceted End Best For Turb-O-Webs™.
- The multi-faceted end blends perfectly with the Turb-O-Web system of standardized truss webs.
- It provides the quickest cutting method for producing Turb-O-Webs. This is because these ends are saw-cut and do not involve the use of moulders which are slow, expensive to maintain and can cause excessive break-out.
- The special multi-faceted shape most closely approximates a semi-circle while maintaining web length.
- The special multi-faceted shape helps overcome accumulated errors which can occur in a long series of webs.
- The shape most closely approximates a semi-circle and so works over a wide range of angles in truss joints.
- Turb-O-Webs cut with the special multi-faceted cut are most compatible with conventional angle cut webs in the same truss, and even in the same joint.
For more information on the benefits and use of multi-faceted end for roof truss webs.
Turb-O-Web International Pty Ltd
Australian Business Number 40 002 978 752
PO Box 442 Swansea NSW 2281
Phone 61 418 488935
Turb-O-Web International Pty Ltd ABN 40 002 978 752
DBA Turb-O-Web USA
Patent in United States No. 7610732, MULTI-FACETED END FOR ROOF TRUSS WEB